Meeting World Customs Organization standards, e-Customs “One-Stop-Shop” presents a single interface for customers to provide and receive the information required to clear goods with Customs and other authorities across multiple channels.
The solution supports efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Qatari Customs administration and deliver significant benefits to the trading community through minimizing non-tariff customs barriers.
Contact us for more details
- One stop and integrated services which provide a coordinated view of the Government to customers and reduce their administrative and logistical burden that supports trade growth
- Convenient and available services through multiple channels as well as end-to-end self-service over the internet including online payment facility
- Reduced on-site presence and elapsed time to obtain release of goods, increasing customer satisfaction
- Interaction between agencies is facilitated by an integrated operational and information layer, presenting multiple benefits to customers and Government
- Efficient, effective and collaborative process by eliminating duplication, standardizing operations to improve service time
- Electronically link Customs Clearance agencies to facilitate data exchange and application workflow
- Financial savings for business and government through reduced administration costs